Beautifully Renovated Orinda Contemporary with Views
5 Bedroom | 2.5 Bathroom | 3101± Sq. Ft. | .53± Acre Lot
Click below to view:
Perched at the end of a cul-de-sac filled with familieas in Orinda’s loved Del Rey neighborhood, this impeccably updated home is designed for indoor/outdoor living with multiple entertaining decks that showcase sweeping views of the surrounding hills and valley.
With a full renovation in 2012, the home offers a flexible floor plan with light-filled main living areas, a contemporary kitchen and a primary suite on the main level plus a bonus family room and bedroom on the lower level with separate access to the backyard.
With views out to Moraga Country Club and Canyon, this over half-acre property is perfectly positioned between all 3 top-rated schools (Del Rey Elementary, Orinda Intermediate and Miramonte High) and only minutes to Moraga Valley Swim & Tennis Club, Hwy. 24, BART, and charming downtown Orinda.
- Large living room with hardwood floors, brick fireplace and two sliding doors to decks with stunning valley views
- Updated kitchen features white Corian counters, Thermador appliances (5-burner gas stove with ventilation hood, paneled fridge, microwave, oven, and warming drawer), glass subway tile backsplash, breakfast bar, and a built-in desk
- Spacious dining area flows into light-filled family room with Swedish Valor gas stove and two sliding doors for easy access to rear entertaining decks
- Primary suite with private siding door to the back deck and remodeled en suite bathroom with shower stall and skylight
- Three secondary bedrooms on the main level share the full hall bath with newly installed tile flooring, bathtub and separate shower stall
- Fifth bedroom is located on lower level with sliding door to the back deck
- Additional family/bonus room is located on lower level with sliding door access to back deck and is perfect for an office, gym or teen hangout!
- Laundry/mud room off garage with bench seating and updated half-bath
- Landscaped side yard includes a level lawn with access to both the living room and stairs to the back deck providing separate (or private) access to the bottom level
- The sun drenched, half-acre property offers an incredible opportunity to create a vineyard, terraced gardens or additional living spaces - you decide!
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Hardwood floors, Sierra Pacific wood windows and doors, recessed lighting, window coverings, (recently installed) air conditioning, tankless water heater, Nest smart thermostat, security system, and Ring doorbell camera
- Exterior Highlights Include: Upper and lower Trex decks, retractable deck awning, paver stone driveway, two car garage, and covered front porch
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.